Modern Mathematics -
International Summer School for Students
July 4-14, 2015
After Bremen (2011 and 2013) and Lyon (2012 and
2014), the International
Summer School for Students offers once again ten days of
intense learning and interaction with some
of the world's leading mathematicians.
- For talented students in their last two years of high
school or in their first two years at university
- Open to international students from all countries
- The language of the school is English.
- The program features plenary talks and
mini-courses by leading international mathematicians
- Students and instructors live on the park-like campus with
ample opportunities for informal interaction
- Hosted by Jacobs
University in the Northern German city of Bremen
- To apply, please use the electronic application
system. Before applying, please read the applicant information carefully.
A more detailed summary of the goals and experiences from the
first International Summer School for Students can be found in this
piece by Étienne Ghys and Sergei Tabachnikov which appeared in
the March 2012 issue of the Notices of the American Mathematical
The School is an initiative in the framework of
the European Campus of Excellence (ECE)
The summer school logo and left title graphics were
created with Jenn3d.
of Klein bottle adapted from Wikimedia.