Welcome to the Jacobs University Math Club!
Since 2003, the Jacobs Math Club is open to any student and faculty member with
interest in mathematics.
- Spread awareness and interest of mathematics among the Jacobs University community.
- Encourage social and academic interaction between students interest in mathematics.
- Enrich and build upon the close student-faculty communication and relations.
- Provide a peer network in which interested students can further develop mathematical ideas encountered in class, discuss interesting problems and help each other with understanding some difficult mathematical concepts in a friendly environment.
- Prepare students for important mathematics competitions such as the IMC.
- Send an email to
and you will become a member of our mailing list and receive timely
information about the upcoming events and activities of the club.
members are always welcome.
Interested in some good mathematics books, finding a math internship
or pursuing a career in mathematics? Then you may find the
following Useful Links
- A selection of competition successes over the past years can be
found in our News Archive.