Welcome to the Jacobs University Math Club!
Since 2003, the Jacobs Math Club is open to any student and faculty
member with interest in mathematics.
- Spread awareness and interest of mathematics among the Jacobs
- Encourage social and academic interaction between students
interest in mathematics.
- Enrich and build upon the close student-faculty communication
- Provide a peer network in which interested students can further
develop mathematical ideas encountered in class, discuss
interesting problems and help each other with understanding some
difficult mathematical concepts in a friendly environment.
- Prepare students for important mathematics competitions such as
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and you will become a member of our mailing list and receive timely
information about the upcoming events and activities of the club.
New members are always welcome.
- Interested in some good mathematics books, finding a math
internship or pursuing a career in mathematics? Then you may find
the following Useful Links very
- A selection of competition successes over the past years can be
found in our News Archive.